Does your business need commercial auto insurance in Antioch, CA?
Whether your business is a pizzeria, party rental, taxi service, or landscape managers, if you use a vehicle for your business, you need commercial auto insurance in Antioch, CA. Sure, you may be a bakery that only sometimes delivers cake, but that still means you’ll need a policy.
It’s Sod’s Law – you think you’ll be fine without insurance, but then you get into an accident while on the way to deliver a product; not only will your client be pretty unhappy, but you’ll be left forking out accident expenses on your own. Your personal auto insurance will classify that trip as a business service, and damages or repairs will be excluded from your personal auto insurance coverage.
You may need a commercial policy if:
- You are using your vehicle to transport goods or people for free
- You use your vehicle to conduct a service
- You need higher limits of liability because of the nature of your work
- You haul a considerable weight in tools or equipment or towing a trailer use to conduct your business
- Employees operate the vehicle or if ownership is in the name of a corporation or partnership
Commercial auto insurance can cover a variety of incidents, such as:
- Employees – including medical payments and expenses which result from an accident in the company-owned vehicle.
- Equipment – including loading and unloading goods.
- Business – which protects your assets in the event of a lawsuit.
With reliable protection, auto insurance gives you the peace of mind that your business is protected in the event of an accident. Are you ready to get started on securing your commercial auto insurance policy in Antioch, CA? Visit the professionals at Jack Stone Insurance Agency, serving Brentwood and surrounding towns in California with reliable protection for vehicles!