Ways to Celebrate International Women’s Day
March is National Women’s History Month here in the U.S., but today is also a global observance of women worldwide. It’s no secret that women power has been on the rise. More and more laws and workplaces are supporting women and their rights like never before. Fortunately, you don’t have to do something life-changing to celebrate Women’s Day today. Here are a few ways you can celebrate in your own way.
- Tell the next woman you see how wonderful she is and give her a big smile! We all need a bit of positive reinforcement to be our best.
- Be kind to yourself and others. Take a moment to reflect on the acts of kindness you’ve experienced.
- Take the time to learn about women and girls in other parts of the world. What are their lives like? What can you do about inequality, poverty, and injustice?
- Give your time to a cause you care about that promotes women and girls. You can be the change you want to see in the world! Whether you donate monthly or volunteer locally, you can help females around the world and on your own doorstep.
- Advocate for yourself. Whether it’s in the workplace with your boss or at home with your partner, speak up about your wants and needs.
From the team at Jack Stone Insurance Agency, we hope that you have a great day celebration Women’s Day! We are personally incredibly thankful for all the amazing women on our team. For all of your insurance needs, contact us today.