Delicious and Easy Stuffing Recipe
Thanksgiving is right around the corner – Are you ready? To help you create a delicious spread for your friends and family, we’ve listed one of the easiest and tastiest stuffing recipes that is perfect for every Thanksgiving meal. Read on for the ingredients and instructions.
- 2 onions, finely chopped, and cooked until translucent
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 4 cups bread crumbs (torn day-old baguette works well)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ cup vegetable broth
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 1 tsp marjoram
- Pinch of salt
- Dash of black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Heat some olive oil in a pan and cook the onions until translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add mushrooms to the pan, and cook until browned, about 10 minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl with the torn bread or bread crumbs.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well, until combined.
- Place in a greased casserole dish, cover with aluminum foil, and cook for 15-25 minutes, checking every 10 mins to ensure it isn’t drying out.
- Serve with mushroom gravy, a holiday roast, and mashed potatoes!
The team at Jack Stone Insurance Agency wish your family a happy and safe Thanksgiving!