Searching the right Valentine’s Day recipe for dessert? Whip up these chocolate chip cookies.
Ah, February. The month of love. If you have yet to purchase a present for your loved one, you may be scrambling at this time. Before you run out to buy a cheesy card and gas station flowers, consider whipping up a delicious dessert instead. Chocolate chip cookies offer the ultimate treat for any loved one this year.
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Thoroughly mix together the coconut oil & brown sugar, then add the almond milk & vanilla. The mixture may be runny at this stage, but that is okay.
- In a separate bowl mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Combine the wet & dry ingredients, then fold in the chocolate morsels and any other mix-ins of your choosing.
- Roll into tbsp sized balls & place them on an ungreased cookie sheet (or on a sheet of parchment paper on the baking sheet), then flatten them out a bit with your palm. The dough may be a little crumbly, but keep mixing until it binds together.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes.
The professionals at Jack Stone Insurance Agency wish you and your loved ones have a wonderful Valentine’s Day enjoying these delicious cookies! For all of your insurance needs in Antioch, Brentwood, and neighboring cities in California, visit our expert team today.