Enjoy your Thanksgiving dishes for days to come with this leftover recipe.
With only a few more days until Thanksgiving, your menu is most likely already set. But have you considered what to do with all the leftovers? While sending all of your friends and family home with leftovers can help to empty out your fridge, chances are you will still have plenty for yourself. Keep this delicious Thanksgiving recipe in mind to enjoy your leftovers.
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 jar Alfredo sauce
- 3 ½ cups chopped cooked turkey
- 12 ounces thin spaghetti, cooked
- 1 package frozen petite peas, thawed
- 1 package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 ½ cups shredded baby Swiss cheese
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- ½ cup crushed garlic and onion seasoned croutons
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- Wisk together the milk and soup in a large mixing bowl and then whisk in the Alfredo sauce. Stir in the chopped turkey, spaghetti, peas, mushrooms, Swiss, and ½ cup parmesan cheese. Pour into a lightly greased baking dish.
- Stir together the rest of the parmesan, croutons, and paprika and sprinkle over the casserole.
- Bake, covered, at 375 degrees for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for about 15 minutes or until the top is golden brown and bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before you serve.
All of us at Jack Stone Insurance Agency in Brentwood, California would like to wish you and your family a happy Thanksgiving!