Try this delicious cornbread and quinoa stuffing for Thanksgiving.
With Thanksgiving almost upon us, it’s time to prepare the feast. For many people across the nation, this day is filled with food, family, friends, and fun. To complete your Thanksgiving table, this cornbread and quinoa stuffing does just the trick! Not only is it easy, but it’ll satisfy the guests at your table.
- About 4 Cups Cornbread cut into cubes
- 1½ Cups Cooked Quinoa
- 2 Cups Vegetable Stock
- 1 Medium Onion Diced
- 1 Bell Pepper Diced
- 1 heaping Tbs Finely chopped Thyme
- 1 heaping Tbs Finely chopped Rosemary
- 3 Sage Leaves Finley chopped
- 3 Cloves Garlic minced
- ¼ Cup Italian parsley chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400
- Gently combine cornbread and quinoa in large bowl,
- Melt butter and saute onion and bell pepper on low to medium heat until softened.
- Add garlic and herbs and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add vegetable stock and bring to a simmer. Remove from heat.
- Pour liquid over cornbread and quinoa and gently mix.
- Pour into a baking dish and bake for 30 minutes.
- Top with more parsley!
From the team at Jack Stone Insurance Agency, we wish your family a Happy Thanksgiving! For all of your insurance needs to see you through this season and beyond, visit us today!