Safety Tips for the Big Game
The Super Bowl is just a few days away, which means it is the perfect time start planning for your Super Bowl party. Along with finding the perfect decorations in your team’s colors and planning a delicious menu, it is important to make sure that you know how to stay safe during the fun. Keep these Super Bowl safety tips in mind to ensure that everyone safely enjoys your party.
- Serve plenty of food at your party. Eating is one of the best ways to slow down intoxication. Also make sure to offer plenty of non-alcoholic drinks to your guests. People are less likely to drink excessive amounts of alcohol if there are other beverage options available.
- Make sure all of your guests have a designated sober driver before the game starts. If one of your guests does not have a sober ride home, offer a place to stay at your home or offer to pay for a cab home.
- Encourage your guests to stay for a while after the game to give everyone extra time to sober up. If anyone tries to leave while they are intoxicated, take their keys.
- Stop serving alcohol at the end of the third quarter to help give your guests time to sober up. Start offering water and coffee instead.
- Do not put out all of your food at once. Put out small portions and refill plates when they are empty to ensure that nobody gets food poisoning from food sitting out too long.
- If you are unsure if your food is safe to serve, throw it away. It is better to be safe than sorry when it comes to food poisoning.
Having the right homeowners insurance policy is the best way to ensure that you and your home are protected from any accident during the big game. Contact Jack Stone Insurance Agency Inc. in Antioch, California for all of your insurance coverage needs.