How to start saving money on your homeowners insurance Antioch, CA policy.
Finding the right homeowners insurance Antioch, CA policy that will meet all of your needs can be much more difficult than you think. With all the coverage options and policies that are available, trying to find the right policy can be very confusing. To help you find the right policy at the right price, keep these money saving tips in mind.
- Compare policies – get at least three quotes from different insurance companies and compare the rates and coverage options. Working with an independent agent will make the process much easier since they will be able to compare the policies for you.
- Install an alarm system – an alarm system will not only help to keep your home and personal belongings safer, but it will also help to lower your home insurance rates. Installing an alarm that will directly alert the fire or police department, you can benefit from an even deeper discount.
- Go green – getting your house Green certified by LEED may have a larger upfront cost, but it can also lead to savings on your homeowners insurance bill, as well as your utilities.
- Raise your deductible – the higher your deductible is, the lower your monthly premiums will be. Make sure that you choose a deductible that you will be able to comfortably afford at any moment.
- Avoid small claims – the fewer claims you have on your homeowners insurance record, the better rates you will have. If any repairs will cost less than your deductible, avoid making the claim since your home insurance policy will not provide any coverage anyway.
Contact Jack Stone Insurance Agency for all of your homeowners insurance Antioch, CA needs. Serving Brentwood, Antioch, and surrounding California areas, we will work with you to ensure that you have the protection you deserve, all at the right price.