National Love Your Pet Day
If you have a furry friend at home, you know how much they can add to your life. With a welcoming face to come home to everyday, it is important to make sure that you take the time to show them just how much you care. February 20th is National Love Your Pet Day, which is the perfect opportunity to give your pet a little extra love.
Keep these ideas in mind to help celebrate your pet this month.
- Take your pooch for a walk – even if you take your dog for a walk every day, find a way to make this walk a little more special. Find a new route or go on a hike through the hills instead of just around the block. Make sure to always check that pets are allowed on the trail before you head out.
- Give them a special treat – give your pet a special treat that they will love. There are hundreds of different treats that are available at pet stores, or there are many healthy recipes for treats that you can make yourself.
- Give them a new toy – you do not have to go out and spend a bunch of money on a new toy. Something as simple as a paper towel roll or an extra shoelace can be hours of fun for your pet.
- Give your pet a bath – every pet loves to feel nice and clean. Give your pet a nice warm bath to get them clean while spending a little extra time with them.
- Snuggle up – spend some extra time snuggling with your pet. Whether it is on your bed, the couch, or on the floor, your pet is sure to love the extra attention.
For all of your insurance coverage needs and to ensure that you and your furry friend are protected from any peril, contact the insurance professionals at Jack Stone Insurance Agency, Inc. in Antioch, California.