Make your 4th of July even sweeter by using this recipe to whip up delicious brownies.
What have you got planned for 4th of July? Whether your celebrations are among friends and family, or you and your loved ones are spending some time together in a foreign location, you’ll want to plan to whip up these delicious brownies! Not only are they a fun, patriotic dessert, but these brownies are easy to make!
- 12 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 2 (16-ounce) containers white frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a 9X13-inch pan with aluminum foil. Make sure the foil extends up the sides so that you will be able to lift the brownies out of the pan. Spray with cooking spray.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan. Whisk in sugar and cocoa powder.
- Make sure mixture is not hot and then whisk in eggs and vanilla extract.
- Stir in flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Fold in chocolate chips. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for about 22 to 25 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Lift brownie out of pan and place on a serving tray. Spread with a thin layer of frosting.
- Arrange blueberries in rows in top left corner. Place strawberry slices in 5 rows.
- Place remaining frosting in a large pastry bag fitted with a large star tip. Pipe frosting between rows of strawberries.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
The professionals at Jack Stone Insurance Agency hope that you enjoy your Fourth of July celebrations! To take a load off your plate, let us help you to secure quality insurance to suit your needs and budget in Brentwood, CA.