Smartphone Apps For Homeowners
Thousands of new apps come out for smartphones every day. While most apps are a great way to kill time, there are also many apps that can be extremely helpful, especially as a homeowner. Consider downloading these smartphone apps for homeowners to help get a little more organized each day!
- Billminder – paying bills may not be the most fun task on your to-do list, but it is very important. This app will sort your bills based on their due date, and then send you a reminder about getting it paid before that due date comes and goes.
- iHandy Level – if you are trying to hang a new mirror or want to fix a crooked picture, iHandy Level is going to be your new best friend. The readings are very accurate and are easy to read.
- BrightNest – if you can’t seem to keep track of all the home maintenance tasks that you need to get done, BrightNest will help to keep you on track. It allows you to set up a home maintenance plan for certain projects and set reminders to ensure that they get done on time.
- ColorSmart by BEHR – you can easily find the perfect color for any room in your house with this handy app. Simply take a picture of a room in your house and see what it would look like with a new coat of paint.
- Remodelista – this app will help you turn your current house into the home of your dreams. Full of DIY tips and interior design inspiration, it is constantly updated to ensure that your house is able to match your vision.
Before doing any work on your house, take the time to look over your homeowners insurance in Antioch, California to ensure that you have the coverage you deserve. Contact Jack Stone Insurance in Brentwood, California to find the perfect policy to meet all of your specific needs.